Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When Disaster Strikes

Humans can make plans but God disposes.

A tough test for everyone is to stay calm when thinking over the problem. The words that must be inculcated in our minds so that we do not easily panic, despair and keep smiling and excited.
In my travels there several times when all the plans that have been arranged neatly into a mess. There are occasions when my car broke down on the way out of town, or times when I ran out of tickets flight home so i have to buy a ticket for tomorrow flight. Then a times when the car that I drove stuck in a hole in the middle of village roads.

 
At times like that, our first reaction is usually panic, confusion and even perhaps to some people will cry. Therefore, try to convince yourself that the first reaction was totally useless immediately say to yourself "Do not worry, everything would be fine".

And usually, things are definitely going to be fine. In the end I managed to call my friends to tow the car home, where tickets ran out then I decided to stay overnight in the waiting room of the airport, then I manage to get for help from a passing car to tow out my car of the hole.
So, if problems arise, you pull a deep breath and beat of mind that makes you panic. Believe me you will feel better afterwards and manage think clearly to solve your problem.

Important tips for you:
1.    Always carry a cell phone and charger everywhere;
2.    Always have a tow rope in the trunk of your car;
3.    Expand your friends and connections and make good relationship with them, because we will never know when we might need them or vice versa;
4.    Always pray before you travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment